Offshore Outsourcing Solutions for Small and Mid Sized Logistics and Supply Chain Management Industries
The challenges in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management industries require a great deal of navigation across the various elements that make up an organization.
GloabalityNet knows that theLogistics and Supply Chain Management industries are very competitive and that companies are under increasing pressure to find innovative ways to save money, identify risks, and make better supply chain decision while remaining competitive.We help small and medium-sized logistics and supply chain management companies address their challenges with our offshore outsourcing solutions.
Our Offshore Outsourcing Solutions
- Contract and Rate Management
- Driver Log entry
- Purchase order entry
- Invoice processing
- Warehouse back-office work (ASN, Inventory Control, etc)
- Inventory management
- Order Management
- Warehouse customer service
- Demand forecasting
- Preparing & Sending Quotes
- Chasing Shipping Line and Agent Rates
- Entering/Updating New Rates (Lines) – Client and Supplier
- Client relationship and support.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- AR / AP, General Ledger posting
- Freight Rate Auditing
- Client Rates
- Financial statements, reports, and models.
- Payroll Services.
Discover How GlobalityNet Can Transform Your Small and Mid Sized Logistics and Supply Chain Operations.
- Increased Productivity and efficiency to facilitate service and business growth.
- Reduced operating costs.
- Reduced inefficient supply chain that may damage customer relationships and profitability.
- Equipped with tools and technologies for managing logistics and supply chain manpower operations.
- Data Security and high accuracy rate.
Logistic and Supply Chain Management Roles
Data Entry Service
Supply Chain Management
Finance & Accounting
Why Partner with GlobalityNet?
We provide highly skilled offshore talent with experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management space.
Our mission is to build a strong partnership with our clients, understand your business operation process, and develop an outsourcing strategy that best suits your business requirements.
We understand the unique business requirements of our clients, and we guarantee to respond to our client’s immediate needs. We guide our clients through every step of their offshore outsourcing journey.
Contact us to know more about GlobalityNet and how we can help support your business by providing and managing industry expert talents for all your accounting, supply chain, customer service, and data entry roles and levels of specialization you require.